- Seafood can protect from heart disease, as well as lower the amount of cholesterol in the blood because it is low in saturated fats and high in Omega 3.
- Can improve blood circulation.
- Eating more seafood can help prevent rheumatoid arthritis, a condition that causes joints to swell.
- Fish and shellfish contain retinol, a form of vitamin A, which can help keep the eyes bright and healthy when eaten regularly.
- Seafood contains many essential nutrients and vitamins including iodine, selenium, zinc and potassium, which are needed to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Selfish: The Authority on Fish